BC 02 – BOTSWANA CATTLE – GAME FARM LEASE HOLD PROPERTY WITH TITLE DEED -NATA AREA
FENCING AND CAMPS:
The perimeter of the farm measuring some 60 kilometres is fenced with a 2.4 metre high 21 strands game fence with steel standards and railway bar straining posts, supplemented with two strands of electric fence. The fence is electrified by 8 solar powered energizers strategically placed along the fence to fend off predators and elephants.
The farm is further subdivided into four paddocks.
WATER AND SUPPLY:
The water is saline but most of it is consumable by both animals and human
7 Boreholes of which 3 are equipped
Borehole at the homestead is fitted with a submersible pump
The borehole at the kraal is fitted with a mono pump
The borehole near the kraal is fitted with a submersible pump
Additional water can be obtained from five man made dams within the farm which retain water for almost the whole year as four are supplied by underground water
Reservoirs and drinking troughs
3 Phase Botswana Power Network and a single phase generator at the homestead
Additional power is obtained from Solar panels.
- Eland 42 • Hartebeest 175 • Impala 335
- Kudu 76 • Ostrich 50 • Springbuck 50
- Wildebeest 154 •Zebra 12
The main farmhouse is in good condition, and the second is incomplete (6 bedroom house built up to roof-height)
- Open plan storage facility
- Administration block with ablution facility
- 9 workers quarters that each comprise a single room, and 2 other quarters that each comprise 2 bedrooms.
- The braai area is built with concrete with a corrugated iron roof
- Cattle-control facilities include;
– A feeding lot
– Loading and unloading ramp
– Cattle feeding trough
-The paddocks are built with treated gum poles
- The abattoir has a very high roof, flyscreen’s, concrete floors and steel doors.
- A cold-room
Clay and sandy loams
TOPOGRAPHY AND VELD:
The land terrain is generally level with some vast sections of open veldt with good grass cover
VAT / TRANSFER FEES EXCLUDED
Price is subject to change without notice