BB 02 – ±7700 HA Limpopo River Frontage Farm
Please click on the picture to view larger format
BOTSWANA PULA 47 500 000-00
FREEHOLD FULL TITLE FARMS BOTSWANA TULI AREA.
FENCING AND CAMPS:
- Game fenced. Needs upgrade and one new side where the farms are currently part of a conservancy.
WATER AND SUPPLY:
- 6 Equipped boreholes and water supply from river supplying most of the watering holes on the farm.
- 7 km of Limpopo River frontage and seasonal river cutting through the ranch with rocky pools of water during the rainy season. Otherwise they are manually pumped to keep up the supply for the animals.
- Botswana Power Company supply available on border.
The wildlife is typical of the Limpopo Valley bushveld and includes a variety of plains game such as gemsbuck, zebra, eland, kudu, blue wildebeest, waterbuck, impala, bushbuck, steenbok, duiker and warthog. In the river crocodiles and hippopotamus abound.
Most of the carnivores are nocturnal and are most likely to be encountered on a night drive when one might see, African wildcat, black-backed jackal, bat-eared fox, aardwolf, genet, civet cat and honey badger. If you are particularly lucky, you may see the elusive leopard, the secretive brown hyena, or even the rare and endangered pangolin, but other nocturnal species such as antbear and bushbaby are quite common.
Small mammals include a variety of mongoose species, more often a group of banded mongoose or a family of dwarf mongoose, many rodent species, tree squirrels and hares. Baboons and vervet monkeys are common.
- Basic tented camp with ablution and central dining room
- Labour accommodation basic.
VEGETATION: (TREES AND VELD)
Mashatu (Nyala trees), Leadwood, ,ancient baobab, Knob-thorn, Mopani, Weeping Boor Bean, Marula, Acacia variety, Wild-fig, Tamboti, Red-bush willow, Sesame bush, Wild palms, Young Baobab. A Variety of large specimens of these trees are in abundance to sustain the animals.
Sweet veld grasses and Mopani trees have a great nutritional value for grazers and browsers on the farm.
- Undulating topography with Limpopo riverine. Seasonal stream through the length of the farm with rocky outcrops and granite kopjes and domes.
A stunning raw Botswana combined 12000ha ( 29600 acres) ranch with great riverine forests, rocky outcrops and undulating bushlands. Location is great with just a 60km drive from the South African Botswana border post .One of the few Tuli- farms, with freehold full title currently for sale in Botswana- it is a spectacular ranch with great opportunities and locations to build your dream lodge.
TRANSFER FEES OF 30% OF THE PRICE IS APPLICABLE IN ADDITION TO THE ASKING PRICE.[/expand]